Activate the skin’s natural regenerative process with Sculptra to help replenish lost facial collagen. Collagen is the most common protein in the body and helps support the skin’s inner structure.
This FDA-approved injectable subtly and gradually helps restore facial volume.
SCULPTRA ADDRESSES AN UNDERLYING CAUSE OF FACIAL AGING, NOT JUST THE SYMPTOMS
Not All Anti-Aging Treatments Are the Same:
Collagen creams: Collagen creams do not fully penetrate to the dermis, so most topical treatments are effective as moisturizers that briefly improve the skin’s appearance.
Collagen Supplements: When ingested, the digestive system breaks down collagen proteins and their effectiveness remains inconclusive.
Toxins: Toxins temporarily weaken muscles to minimize frown lines in the forehead. Results typically last a couple months.
Fillers: Works immediately upon injection to fill in lines, wrinkles and folds.
Key Sculptra Highlights:
- Sculptra is the first and original FDA-approved PLLA facial injectable treatment that helps stimulate the skin’s own natural collagen production to smooth fine lines and wrinkles in the cheek region.
- Sculptra achieved its primary efficacy endpoint of 1-grade improvement in cheek wrinkles at rest and its secondary endpoint of addressing cheek wrinkles when smiling for up to 2 years.
- Sculptra helps improve skin quality, firming the skin and revealing refreshed, glowing skin when injected into the cheek region.
95% of patients showed improved skin glow 2 years after Sculptra treatment.
- Sculptra helps restore the skin’s foundation, resulting in firmer skin throughout the cheek, from the top of the cheek to the jawline.
- 90% of patients had an improved jawline contour 1 year after Sculptra treatment when injected into the cheek region, with 86% of patients showing improved jawline contour 2 years after Sculptra treatment when injected into the cheek area.